The Greatest Generation of Whoremongers- LewRockwell

#worldwar2 #wwii #alliedwarcrimes #allywarcrimes #allylies

Published by

Ellie Wolfe

International supporter of NBU, follow my bitchute and on telegram

One thought on “The Greatest Generation of Whoremongers- LewRockwell”

  1. I tried to reply earlier bit it looks like it didn’t go through. Anyway, I saw a survey which was about checking on the effectiveness of the “Pro Stations” to prevent VD after encounters. 30% of the respondents didn’t need it, because they never hired hookers. However, the other 70% did. It’s true that there are worse forms of behavior, but during those times, a lot of the women were just doing what it took to feed themselves. It made me feel rather sick. It’s not the most stellar way to represent one’s country, either.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.